Plus, players who pre-order will receive access to the 「Early Bird Pack」 at no additional cost — featuring a range of bonus in-game content, including:
● Experimental Postal Pack Backwear - From the minds at Belby University, the Experimental Postal Pack is a multi-purpose marvel of modern engineering! When (Jeff) & (Debra) wear this groovy gizmo, they'll unlock new objectives to test its mysterious properties, like hunting magnetic disturbances, collecting static charges, or escaping hungry singularities, while still performing their postal duties, of course!
● (Zuni) the Baby Octopus Backwear - As precious as she is pink, (Zuni) the Baby Octopus would love nothing more than to ride along on (Jeff) and (Debra)’s back as they perform their postal duties. She promises not to get ink on any of the envelopes.
● Cassowary Cowl (Facewear) - The Telepost cassowary delivery team are known for their speed, stamina, and stubbornness. They are not known for their observational skills. Disguise yourself as one with this wearable mask.
● (Buck)’s Big Bushy Beard Facewear - (Jeff) and (Debra)’s boss is Telepost station chief (Buck Hamm), a jovial postman with years of experience and a very well-groomed beard. Fortunately, he also has a good sense of humor, so he’ll probably appreciate the kiwis imitating his trademark look with this beard, moustache, hat, headset and glasses set.
In addition, the Nintendo Switch version of 《KeyWe》 will include exclusive 「Lavender Knight」 and 「Amber Knight」 wardrobe accessories to let players go medieval on the mailroom. Equip (Jeff) and (Debra) with dazzling helmets and majestic shields, and tackle the 「Telepost」 for the honour of 「Bungalow Basin」!
The PlayStation 5 version will also take advantage of the DualSense wireless controller’s haptic feedback and adaptive triggers to immerse players further into the world of Bungalow Basin, letting them feel the tightening tension of slingshots, the satisfying ‘pop’ of popping bubble wrap and the pitter-patter of (Jeff) and (Debra)’s tiny feet as they scurry around the mailroom.
“We've set our heart on making a warm, lighthearted game that friends and families can laugh at and enjoy together,” said Joel Davis, Animator at Stonewheat & Sons. “It's been a blast creating the colorful Telepost and its unusual staff, and we can’t wait to welcome players to the world of Bungalow Basin on August 31.”
“《KeyWe》 is an outrageously adorable game to play with a friend,” added Katie Clark, Senior Product Manager at Sold Out. “We’re incredibly proud of the whole team at Stonewheat & Sons and hope players will see something special in this game, the same way we do at Sold Out.”
《KeyWe》 is a cute and chaotic co-op game starring (Jeff) and (Debra), two small kiwi birds working in a fun and frantic mailroom. With no hands to help them, they must jump, flap, peck and butt-slam their way across an interactive landscape of levers, bells and buttons to type telegrams, ship packages and send urgent messages to keep the mail flowing.
● Mailroom mayhem – Take on the role of a postal-working kiwi bird and partner up with a friend to type out telegrams, send urgent messages, ship packages and keep the mail flowing.
● Cute, chaotic co-op – Buddy up on the couch or flock online in chaotic co-op.
● Adorable single-player – Control both kiwi birds on a single controller to venture out on a solo mail service adventure.
● Perilous postal environments – Navigate mailroom desks and shipping rooms to become a master of the mail service.
● Seasonal silliness – Encounter hazards caused by wintery weather, autumnal thunderstorms and more on the way to becoming postal pros.
● Customizable kiwis – Change the color of your kiwi’s feathers and unlock new accessories – because kiwi birds look cute in little hats!
Game Title: KeyWe
Developer: Stonewheat & Sons
Worldwide Distributor: Sold Out
Asia Distributor: Game Source Entertainment
Game Genre: Two-person cooperative puzzle
Platform: PlayStation®5 / PlayStation®4 / Nintendo Switch™
Release Date: 2021 August 31
Suggested Retail Price: HKD 268 / NTD 990
Subtitle: Traditional Chinese / Simplified Chinese / English / Japanese
Copyright: © 2020 Stonewheat & Sons. All rights reserved. KeyWe is a trademark owned by Stonewheat & Sons. Developed by Stonewheat & Sons. Published by Sold Out Sales & Marketing Limited and Game Source Entertainment in Japan and Asia. ©️ GSE is a trademark of Game Source Entertainment. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license.